|Some PayPal Facts
- PayPal is super-safe, for both parties! Read more here.
- PayPal is always free for the buyer. All charges are paid by the seller.
- PayPal accepts standard credit and debit cards, and you don't even need a PayPal account.
Do you have an invoice you need to pay?|
Thanks for your payment!!
- Enter your Invoice Number (or Last Name) in the white box above.
- Click on the yellow Paypal button. It will open a secure payment page in a new tab.
- You need to enter the amount of the payment you want to make.
- It goes in the small box marked "Item price", on the left - and be certain to click the update button.
- On the right side, is your payment information.
- Option One - Log into your existing PayPal account and use that to make your payment.
- Option Two - Use a standard credit/debit card without a PayPal account. It's free.
- (You may also be asked to sign up for a PayPal account - this is not required at all.)
- When you've finished, you will be brought back to A Kiddely Divey's website.
|• Web Design by: andreasgraphics.com •
IT Consulting by: InfoSec •|
Web site contents © Copyright A Kiddely Divey 2010-2015, All rights reserved.